Tuesday 6 August 2013

THE SAFARI BEGINS.............................................

So where does one start this sort of Blog??

Well, after many hours of deep introspection, cogitation, contemplation, meditation, pondering & ruminating, along with a few glasses of wine, (for inspiration, of course!!! Otherwise known as Mulling!!!!), many BBM's, Whatsapp's, FB Chats, SMS's, Emails and frantic phone calls to friends, acquaintances, fellow bloggers & other arbitrary musers, I decided to start in the city of my birth & where I find myself residing at this time of the journey I call life.

I hope that the recipes will also reflect something of the destinations. If you do decide to try one of my recipes, please post a pic or two and let me know how it turned out and how you liked, or disliked it. Let me know how you adapted it, if you needed to or how you would adapt it for the next time.

I really hope I can make this safari an exciting one for you, the blog reader, to follow, and who knows perhaps it will lead to further annual wanderings.


6 comments:

  1. Awesome, Shefetswe...

    Blessings for the beginnings of your journey... May it take you far and wide...

    Cheers, G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwe..... this is just Beautiful Geoff! U Freakin Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere Mr Shefetswe the Cookingmonster. I'm looking forward to your posts and to forming a bit of a bloggers alliance with you to show this town the value of bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck withis project - looks awesome!

    ianc photography

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, welcome to the blogging world Geoff, oops, I mean Shefetswe aka Cooking Monster, ex next door neighbour.
    :-) Mandy xo

    ReplyDelete